While the information surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly, our commitment to the health and safety of those around us remains steadfast. That’s why we’ve taken the One Region Ready pledge to prioritize the safety and protection of our team and our community.
Our commitment includes following One Region Ready, AccelerateSC and CDC guidelines to safely reopen our offices. This means we are taking measures to:
- Make handwashing materials, like soap and hand sanitizer, easily available to encourage frequent handwashing.
- Encourage the use of SCDHEC and CDC-approved masks by all parties on the premises.
- Encourage additional employee safety protocols, including: increased handwashing, wearing gloves and face coverings, social distancing, and additional sanitization of individual workplace areas.
- If possible, reduce occupancy to SCDHEC and CDC recommended levels to encourage social distancing.
- Encourage the use of technology to promote contactless solutions for accepting payment, entry to buildings, making reservations, etc.
- Where possible, adhere to all state and federal mandated COVID-19 public health guidelines, as well as One Region Ready guidelines.
- Clean and disinfect high-traffic areas as frequently as possible, per SCDHEC and CDC guidelines.
- Remember to wash hands frequently and social distance by remaining at least six feet away from others.