April 29, 2019

NAC

Active and Engaged

The National Armaments Consortium (NAC), which ATI has managed since 2009, engages its membership and facilitates teaming by offering a diverse portfolio of collaboration opportunities.

The NAC holds frequent collaboration events, including one-on-one sessions between government and industry stakeholders, Speed Networking to help members form teams, proposer’s conferences where members can learn about a new opportunity, industry days, and many more. The consortium also offers robust online collaboration tools, like a searchable database of member capabilities and a suite of training materials and a document library, and the programs showcases new member companies via their website and social media.

The NAC’s membership is powerful evidence of the benefits of these collaborative engagements:  NAC currently has 565 nontraditional contractors among its membership, representing 74% of its 710 members.  Within the NAC, nontraditional members receive 46% of the project awards as primes, with the remaining 54% going to traditional contractors who either have teamed with nontraditional defense contractors or have opted to cost-share.  These partnerships result in more innovative prototype development that ultimately improves our national security.

By offering a broad range of opportunities for collaboration, the NAC is able to attract participants from across the armaments and ordnance industry and build a diverse membership with robust participation by small and large businesses, nonprofits, and academic institutions and a 92% member retention rate each year.

Recent Posts

resource

ATI’s Senior Manager of Business Services named to Leadership Charleston Class of 2021

ATI is delighted to congratulate Ashley Heffernan, ATI’s Senior Manager of Business Services, on her acceptance into the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Charleston Class of 2021. 

resource

Consortium Members Receive $230 Million for Prototype Technology for Navy

“UTIC is an important resource for innovative undersea and maritime technology solutions,” said Molly Donohue Magee, UTIC’s executive director. “The Other Transaction Agreement (OTA) allows for streamlined contracting, ensuring the...

resource

ATI Commits to the One Region Ready Pledge

While the information surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly, our commitment to the health and safety of those around us remains steadfast.  That’s why we’ve taken the One Region...