Advanced Technology International (ATI) is proud to be named a Gallagher 2021 Best-in-Class employer. Gallagher’s Best-in-Class Benchmarking Analysis identifies employers with a demonstrated commitment to holistically support their employees’ physical, emotional, career, and financial wellbeing. ATI is recognized as an organization that provides innovative organizational structures, workplace policies, and total rewards which inclusively engage and motivate its people.
Gallagher, a global insurance brokerage, risk management, and consulting services firm, assigned points to organizations based on their relative performance in:
- Planning horizons for the benefits and compensation strategies
- Extent of their wellbeing strategy
- Turnover rate for full-time equivalents (FTEs)
- Completion of a workforce engagement survey
- Use of an HR technology strategy and its level of sophistication
- Health plan premium increases or decreases at the most recent renewal
- Use of a communication strategy
ATI ranked in the top 11% of midsize employers who participated in Gallagher’s 2021 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey.
“At ATI, it’s all about collaboration,” said Chris Van Metre, ATI President and CEO. “No matter the department or job title, ATI’s collective work diversifies the industrial base, accelerates research and development impact, enables the warfighter, and ultimately saves lives – and that mission resonates with the entire ATI team.”
ATI welcomes talented and passionate people to join its growing team. Please visit ati.org/careers.