RESERVE YOUR SPOT
OTA Educational Webinars
There’s a lot of buzz around Other Transaction Agreements (OTAs) these days. OTAs are legally binding agreements that, when used in a research consortium, invite creative partnerships and collaboration between industry, academia, and government. In 1958, newly-created NASA was the first agency granted authority to use OTAs to quickly attract the best and brightest in industry and academia to accomplish its mission of establishing a national space program. Since then, OTAs have been integral in developing cutting-edge research and innovative prototypes to meet a wide variety of government challenges. OTAs encourage participation among industry and academia, including those who don’t normally work with the federal government.
OTAs and the Consortium Model Webinar
What will you learn from an OTA 101 webinar? Register for upcoming webinars below.
- Each presentation is detailed and interactive
- The history and components of OTAs
- Types of OTAs currently being used
- How OTAs are used in partnership with industry and consortia
- Benefits for government, industry, and academia
- Information on how you can get involved
- A pair of OTA experts from ATI are the presenters of this webinar